What we are working towards
We are continuously striving to improve the service we offer and encourage our students to give feedback on any aspect of BAEC’s service. You are invited to do this by:
- attending BAEC User Group (BUG) meetings, held once a term at each main centre, please ask at the centres for details
- completing the evaluation survey at the end of your course, or anytime - paper copies can be found at both centres
- completing a “Tell us how we are doing” leaflet, available here and at reception areas in both centres
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- contacting the Customer Care Team on 020 8659 7679
BAEC is determined to provide its students with the best possible service. It recognises that sometimes things can go wrong and, in such circumstances, wants to put things right quickly. If you wish to make a complaint, please contact the Customer Care Team at the Kentwood Centre on 020 8659 7976.