What we are working towards
We are continuously striving to improve the service we offer and encourage our students to give feedback on any aspect of BAEC’s service. You are invited to do this by:
- talking to a member of our observation team, when they undertake a Learning Walk or an Observation of Teaching and Learning in your class
- talking to the curriculum leader for your subject area or the centre manager (you may need to make an appointment)
- completing the evaluation survey at the end of your course
- completing a “Tell us how we are doing” online form at any time during your course, available here - hard copies are available from reception areas in both centres
- emailing email@example.com
- contacting the Customer Care Team on 020 8659 7679. Please note - from 6th July 2020, you can phone on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. A member of our friendly staff will take your contact details and a Customer Care team member will ring you back.
Summer 2020 update
In May 2020, we sent out a survey to existing students to find out how they felt about their remote learning experience.
- 89% of respondents were satisfied with their remote learning experience
- 99% of respondents rated their tutor's support positively
- 66% of respondents participated in videoconferencing and 46% were supported via phone and email.
Examples of learners comments include
'Struck by how committed your staff are, really appreciated the effort you made'
'You all responded very swiftly to ensure no break in our learning. Our tutor has eased us into the complex world of online communication with endless patience and good humour, overcoming numerous glitches and preparing lessons to maximise class interaction.'
'I have been very impressed by the quick way BAEC set up the remote learning. It is not the same as a classroom environment but in these difficult times it is an excellent substitute.'
'Very good - even though my course is all hands-on, we have been given some ideas to try.'
'I think BAEC has dealt with the Coronavirus really well. I'm a high risk person, so I knew I couldn't come back to the college, but I'm really happy to be able to continue my studies remotely.'
BAEC is determined to provide its students with the best possible service. It recognises that sometimes things can go wrong and, in such circumstances, wants to put things right quickly. If you wish to make a complaint, please contact the Customer Care Team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please write 'for the attention of the Customer Care manager' in the subject line) or by telephone, Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. .