What we are working towards
We are continuously striving to improve the service we offer and encourage our students to give feedback on any aspect of BAEC’s service. You are invited to do this by:
- talking to a member of our observation team, when they undertake a Learning Walk or an Observation of Teaching and Learning in your class
- talking to the curriculum development manager for your subject area or a senior manager (you may need to make an appointment)
- completing the evaluation survey at the end of your course
- completing a “Tell us how we are doing” online form at any time during your course, available here - hard copies are available from reception areas in both centres
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- contacting the Customer Care Team on 020 8659 7679. A member of our friendly staff will take your contact details and a Customer Care team member will ring you back.
The London Learner Survey
As a provider that is funded by the Mayor of London, the GLA has asked us to ask all our students why they are studying and what benefit the study is having on their lives. Please complete the survey here, you will be entered into a prize draw to win an iPad too! 5 months after your course, you may be contacted again by the IFF who are carrying out the survey on behalf the GLA, to see the impact of the course. Read more about the London Learner Survey
BAEC is determined to provide its students with the best possible service. It recognises that sometimes things can go wrong and, in such circumstances, wants to put things right quickly. If you wish to make a complaint, please contact the Customer Care Team by email to email@example.com (please write 'for the attention of the Customer Care manager' in the subject line) or by telephone at the Kentwood centre 0208 659 7976. A member of our friendly team will take your message and a member of the customer care team will ring you back.
The BAEC Customer Care Policy is available the Policies and Procedures page on this site, College reception areas or by telephoning 020 8659 7976 or emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org