Enrolment on Qualification Courses
By enrolling on a qualification course, you will be automatically registered with the appropriate examination board and entered for the relevant examination or assessment. You may need to pay an additional fee for this. All students MUST take the examination/assessment. If you do not, you will be charged course fees at the rate of £9.63 per hour.
Students not wishing to undertake an examination must ensure that they enrol on a non accredited course. For further information, please check the course description available on our website or contact the Kentwood Centre, prior to enrolment.
Examination entry requirements
Examination, accreditation and administration costs are generally included in the course fee. All advertised fees are correct at time of going to press.
External candidates may be accepted for some subjects only. To enquire, please contact Jane Monaghan (see below)
- Fees and examination dates for summer examinations 2020 will be available in January 2020. GCSE examination dates for summer 2020 are available from the examinations department.
- All exam/accreditation and administration fees are non-refundable as they are passed onto external examining bodies.
- A deposit may be required from students who do not pay course fees.
- Please check before booking holidays as examination dates can not be changed to suit individual requirements.
- Written examinations can only be taken at times specified by the Examination or Assessment Boards.
- You will be required to show evidence of your identity before you take any exam, preferably in the form of a passport.
- For some awarding bodies you will be required to have your photograph taken at each examination and, in some circumstances, have your voice recorded.
- It is the candidates responsibility to ensure that Examination Entry or Registration forms arrive in the examination department by the closing date on the form. Late entry or registration will require the candidate to pay additional fees.
- Examination or assessment results will not be issued to any candidate with a fee outstanding on their account.
- Bromley Adult Education would not expect you to be studying the same subject elsewhere.
- Make sure you understand all appropriate examination requirements. In some cases you may need to produce supervised project work.
For more information, please contact Jane Monaghan on 020 8659 7976 or email Jane Monaghan