Enrolment on Qualification Courses
By enrolling on a qualification course, you will be automatically registered with the appropriate examination board and entered for the relevant examination or assessment. You may need to pay an additional fee for this. All students MUST take the examination/assessment. If you do not, you will be charged course fees at the rate of £9.77 per hour.
Students not wishing to undertake an examination must ensure that they enrol on a non accredited course. For further information, please check the course description available on our website or email email@example.com, prior to enrolment.
Examination entry requirements
Examination, accreditation and administration costs are generally included in the course fee. All advertised fees are correct at time of going to press.
- Fees and examination dates for summer examinations 2021 will be available in January 2021. GCSE examination dates for summer 2021 are listed below.
- All exam/accreditation and administration fees are non-refundable as they are passed onto external examining bodies.
- Please check exam dates before booking holidays as examination dates can not be changed to suit individual requirements.
- Written examinations can only be taken at times specified by the Examination or Assessment Boards.
- You will be required to show evidence of your identity before you take any exam, preferably in the form of a passport. You will also need to bring ID to every exam.
- It is the candidates responsibility to ensure that Examination Entry or Registration forms arrive in the examination department by the closing date on the form. Late entry or registration will require the candidate to pay additional fees.
- Examination or assessment results will not be issued to any candidate with a fee outstanding on their account.
- Bromley Adult Education would not expect you to be studying the same subject elsewhere.
- Make sure you understand all appropriate examination requirements. In some cases you may need to produce supervised project work.
GCSE Exam dates 2021
AQA Maths 8300/1 Tuesday 25 May 2021 09.00 at Kentwood Centre
AQA Maths 8300/2 Tuesday 8 June 2021 09.00 at Kentwood Centre
AQA Maths 8300/3 Tuesday 15 June 2021 09.00 at Kentwood Centre
GCSE Maths candidates need to attend all 3 exams.
AQA English 8700/1 Monday 7 June 2021 09.00 at Kentwood Centre
AQA English 8700/2 Thursday 10 June 2021 09.00 at Kentwood Centre
GCSE English candidates need to attend Both of these exams
In addition to the above dates there is a contingency exam date on 29 June 2021, if it is required.
To access Examination Policies, click here
For more information, please email Jane Monaghan