Academic year 2021-2022
Click below to view our short video on how to enrol
Our accredited and non-accredited curriculum for autumn 2021 and spring 2022 is open for enrolments! If you are interested in enrolling on a qualification course, you can register your interest here. You will then be contacted when pre-course assessment dates are available.
You can enrol for our courses online via Web.Enrol (the easiest method), by phone, by post or by coming into our centres.
You can call us on 0208 659 7976 or 01689 822866 or email email@example.com and we will get in touch as soon as possible.
Please note that if you have a credit on your account and you want to use it as part payment for a new course, you will need to contact us to enrol, using one the methods outlined above.
Aged 16-18 years
Our courses are for learners aged 19 and over only. Please see LSEC for information on courses for 16-18 year olds.
What you can expect from our reception and administrative staff
- Friendly, courteous and efficient service
- Every effort made to answer queries or refer them on to the appropriate department
- Efficient processing of enrolments and refunds
- General advice on suitability of courses
- Course summary forms or information leaflets upon request