About us Menu
Come and work for Bromley Adult Education College
Part time administrative assistant, fixed term until 31 July 2024, 26 hours per week, 40 weeks per year£23,423 - £24,843 pa FTE Looking for your next exciting adventure working in adult education? Look no further! The post is based primarily at the Kentwood Centre, Kingsdale Road, Penge SE20 7PR with one day per week at the Poverest Centre, Poverest Road, Orpington, BR5 2DQ. Closing date: Friday 2nd June 2023, interview date: Thursday 8th June 2023 Visit the recruitment site for more information and to apply
Sessional Tutors - various vacanciesAs a sessional tutor, you can inspire individuals and communities and have real impact on people’s life chances. There has never been a better time to join BAEC. We continue to successfully develop online courses and we run a full programme in our centres At Kentwood in Penge and Poverest in Orpington. You can work flexibly and combine teaching with your own projects. If you are an experienced professional in your subject area, and can demonstrate sound teaching skills, we offer excellent employee benefits, ongoing support and training opportunities to develop your teaching practice. We welcome applications from suitably qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Our students are keen to learn and we are keen to meet their needs. We plan courses in the daytime and in the evenings so we are especially happy to receive applications that help us strengthen our evening curriculum. If you have any questions regarding a specific vacancy, email email@example.com We have vacancies in the following subjects
- ESOL - Our ESOL provision is growing, vacancies are available daytime and evening in various settings across the Borough of Bromley.
- Digital Skills - we are especially looking for flexible individuals looking to teach a variety of short and longer courses including basic digital skills, Microsoft or Google software, community workshops and support learners with online learning.
- Employability skills
- French and Spanish - we would like to appoint native speakers to add to our existing team. Candidates need to be able to travel within Bromley and teach at both the Kentwood and Poverest centres, as well as being available in the evening. MFL teaching experience required , although not necessarily in ACL settings.
- Counselling and wellbeing - we need qualified and experienced professionals to join our team of tutors teaching introductory and accredited courses in counselling (level 1 and 2 with potential to develop higher level courses) as well as community workshops.
- English - All levels up to GCSE
- Maths - All levels up to GCSE
- Health and Care
- Cookery for a range of culinary courses ranging from beginners to more advanced cooks
- Drawing and Painting for a variety of techniques and artistic interests