Welcoming Ukrainians to the UK

All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) courses at both the Kentwood and Poverest Centres. These courses are likely to be free but your individual circumstances will be assessed on application.

Register your interest for ESOL courses by completing our form. You will then be contacted and booked in for an assessment to assess your level of English so we can place you in a suitable class.

You can also call us on 020 8659 7976 or visit in person – the Kentwood Centre, SE20 7PR or the Poverest Centre, BR5 2DG.

Please bring your official permission letter from the Home Office and your passport with the 6-month entry stamp when you come to the college.

Other useful links:

Register your interest in becoming a host family/sponsor under the Homes for Ukraine scheme

Apply for a visa under the Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme (Homes for Ukraine) – Guidance for Ukrainian nationals and their family members to come to the UK under the Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme.

Apply for a Ukraine Family Scheme visa  – Guidance for family members of British nationals, UK settled persons and certain others to come to or stay in the UK under the Ukraine Family Scheme.

London Borough of Bromley – your local council where you will find more information about living and working in Bromley, including schooling and health care.